New guy in Russell, ON

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening fellow Rodders

Name's Eric, 37, love bikes! Only started really building bikes this past winter working on an old Rampar. My father-in-law picked it up for me somewhere after, while reminiscing, I told him how much fun it would be to pick up some ratty banana seat bike, clean it up, grease it up, and cruise the neighbourhood with my two daughters, who can now pedal faster than I can jog. Lo and behold, he picks this up for me:
IMG_7518.jpg

I have no idea what model it is, so I'll be putting this up in the Bike ID forum too.
To see the result of my Build, check out the "Micheal Delaney" build in the Bike Build section. The naming of the bike will be obvious to Steve McQueen fans. Thanks!

What else? To add to my portfolio, I also built this electric car for my oldest daughter a couple of years back (took me almost 3!):

facebookDSC_1822.jpg

Untitled.jpg

More details in the off-topic forum soon.

I'm into strong ales, gin martinis (real martinis), bourbon, gin + tonic, movies, books, music, cars, Formula One and, of course, bikes!
I'm loving the Build Off #7 bikes - lots of talent and creativity!
So enough chit chat - Let's "get ta buildin'"!! As one would say :)

nice work .. dont let Rat Rod see that bike.. he will try to trade you T shirts for it. welcome to the group

Back