New guy from Waterloo, Iowa

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here goes, I'm a 37 year old dude from Waterloo, Iowa. Currently own a ratty J C Higgens Colorflow and a Coast King Electra as well as a modern Trek 29er. All are boys bikes. I'll get some pics up as soon as I figure out how to get images from my phone to my photobucket account.

ShrinerDan said:
Here goes, I'm a 37 year old dude from Waterloo, Iowa. Currently own a ratty J C Higgens Colorflow and a Coast King Electra as well as a modern Trek 29er. All are boys bikes. I'll get some pics up as soon as I figure out how to get images from my phone to my photobucket account.

Dan,
Welcome from a fellow Iowan in Davenport. Glad to see you here. 8)

I will have to come up and check that out. The Cedar Rapids art bike collective has one every month thru the summer and will be having some spring events going on soon. Would be nice to make these events larger in scale joining with a bunch of people from the state.

I knew there was a reason I joined this site...
I just happen to have the weekend of the swap meet off of work so I should be able to make it. Won't sell anything but I might buy another project if I don't pick up an old skip tooth packard by schwinn and sons that I've got my eye on.

I will be up at this swap for sure. If weather permits and anyone is down for a leisure ride, let me know and I will bring a bike. Otherwise I will just bring an empty truck with hopes of filling it up with parts i purchase :D

There's also a new brewery a couple of blocks away called Single Speed Brewing. I'll be volunteering until around 10/11 a.m. then maybe making my way over to enjoy a tasty beverage.

Back