New guy from the St. Louis area

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all. My name is Shane and live right outside St. Louis, MO. I just stumbled across your board today and it rocks! I had no idea it existed and I had been hoping one did. Ive been meesing with bikes and cars my whole life and have really gotten into the 26in scene lately (im a recovering lowrider bike guy :p ) I just picked up an old pair of USA Murrays last night for my girl and myself and I have and old Schwinn im in the process of bulding right now. Im at work right now and dont have any pics, otherwise Id pop them on here. Well thats about it. Im excited to become a member here and hopefully I can find some people in the STL area that are down as well. Happy pedalin'

Thanks for the welcome guys. Yeah, Eddie, im fairly close to Babbler. That place is beautiful, I havent been there for years I need to get out more, haha.

Haha. Someone else told me that too. They may have been. They had Tennessee stickers on them, but who knows. They are Montereys and are in great shape. got the pair for 25 bucks from trusty ol' Craigslist.

Back