New Guy from New Orleans

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey I'm Sean. I just got a early MP that was built nicely by another local forum member. I have wanted one since seeing them on the Felt website a few years ago.

I'm probably not going to do a lot to the Felt, since it's already just about what I would consider perfect. A few pieces of surplus luggage and some theme appropriate lighting will be about it:

kz1bbos.jpg

And my other bikes. This is my 1984 Trek 520 Touring bike. I use it for exercise and had used it for the big social rides they have here in New Orleans on Thursdays. The felt will be replacing it for that duty:

IuzTQI0.jpg

No plans other than a repaint soon (rust), clipless pedals (since it's going to be used for mostly exercise now) and possibly a Brooks B17

A Worksman Trike I refurbished so my wife could have a party bike:
aGHvCFT.jpg

bCUEEPM.jpg

10574485_10204314970969814_3310488741311660736_n.jpg

rX5pCyl.jpg

Mardi Gras duty:
sTYxtnf.jpg

JH32Uax.jpg

And my mopeds, the engines are pretty heavily modified:

Wife's A35 Tomos (90's model)
kyg9pP8.jpg

My 1977 Puch Maxi:
hgvszRf.jpg

Actually went back to the tall bars. The short M's looked kinda cool, but I was way to crunched up on this moped with them:
KgkaQ6z.jpg

Anyway, that's pretty much it. I have been creepin on your forum for a few years but figured I'd go ahead and create an account now that I have a proper cruiser.

Welcome!! Very cool toys. I live not too far from you guys, I might have to meet up with you on those Thursday night social rides, sounds fun.

Back