NEW FROM SACRAMENTO CA.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IM POOR BOY JAY, IM IN AND RUN THE SACRAMENTO CHAPTER OF THE POOR BOYS C.C., I ALSO PUT ON MIDNIGHT CAR SHOW. HEARS MY WIFES COSMIC FLYER AND MY 4 YEAR OLS TRIKE, I JUST STARTED MY BIKE NO PICS YET, I WILL POST AS I GO ALONG, CHECK OUT MORE OF MY PICS ON MYSPACE AND YOU CAN GET MIDNIGHTMASS INFO AS WELL, PS IF YOU HAVE A RAD BIKE OR A PRE 65 HOT ROD OR CUSTOM THATS BILLET PROOF COME OUT OT THE SHOW JULY 25TH CAL EXPO

bikepics007.jpg

bikepics009.jpg

bikepics002.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/poorboyssacramento

http://www.myspace.com/sactosmidnightmass

Welcome to the boards, Jay. Love that white hardtop....looks like it's a late 40's early 50's Chevy.

welcome from farther up north a bit ,like the rides trike is very cool ,is that a 53 or 54 hiding over there ?

welcome to the site thats out of sight ! 8)

Welcome! Last years Midnight Mass was awesome, can't wait for this years might actually have a car and a few bikes to bring out this time.

Welcome, and nice bikes. I'm really diggin the trike. I think you oughta paint some whites on that sucker.

hey jay welcome to the board. you gotta talk to the guys about doing a bicycle class at mass. cant wait for the show

from one california Jay to another, welcome. even though i live up by the oregon boarder, for a few years ui used to live down in the sac area, citrus heights (around sunrise and oak). go kings!!!

anyways, that lowrider is sick and gives me a whole new direction for how i might do my wife's 61 hawthorne. throw some 144ct wheels on there and roll it till the wheels fall off. and that trike is sweet, too. dig the seat addition, and did you lower it? descent.

welcome from Folsom City!
haven't been to mass since you guys held it @ the hotel on Sunrise a few years back
to this day, whenever i drive by in the dark i still look for your logo on the building 8)

tj came by the shop today and we talked about doing some sort of a bicycle area at the show. i know a lot of the local builders here would show. i guess i get to do the trophy

i will see but then i have to work the booth and not represent with the club. but i think a bike area would be sweet.

Back