new from pa check out my bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DSC01407.jpg

DSC01355.jpg

let me know what u guys think thanks

YES THEY ARE STILL IN THE PROCESS OF FINISHING THAT BIKE THE SPACELINERS ARE PRETTY WEAK BIKE SO IM GOIN TO HAVE THE WHOLE BIKE REWELDED SO SHOULD BE DONE SOON AND IM GONNA DO A RESTORE ON THE SCHWINN BUT CANT PULL MYSELF TO START IT I LOVE THE RUSTY OLD LOOK SO MAY JUST ROCK IT LIKE THAT FOR NOW WE WILL SEE

why not swap all the whizzer stuff onto the schwinn ? those spaceliner frames are so neat and ya i can see were you say they are week , small tube galore ..
im putting together a bicycle ride on next sunday have about 9 people coming out its in bethlehem pa , dont know what part of the state your in but heres the link
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=38568

thanks i took the motor off my spaceliner im now making that a everday cruiser being a pedal pusher i will post up some picks what all i have done

i also would like to take a vote on the scwhinn should i restore it or leave it the way it is please all your comments will be greatly appreciated

Wow sweet rides welcome from Northern Jersey. Just joined myself after picking up and old columbia and fixing it up. I will be taking it on its maiden voyage to the show and swap in NJ on the 15th.

mykustomcruizer said:
i also would like to take a vote on the scwhinn should i restore it or leave it the way it is please all your comments will be greatly appreciated
Leave it the way it is please. :)

ALSO . . . Hello and welcome to RatRod Bikes!

Back