New from Michigan

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys...I'm actually signing in for my son who has picked up the new hobby of restoring bikes. It must be in his genes, because I used to be really into bikes myself a long while ago. So far to date he has a 1st year Schwinn Stingray, a Firestone Warrior, a Firestone 500 II and just recently purchased a Hiawatha Jet-O-Matic. He acquired all of these by himself except the 500, which I bought for him for his birthday. That one is a father/son rat-rod project we'll be tackling this fall/winter. The rest of these are really clean bikes and he's happy as a lark. I'll get him on here when I can overlook his posts (no-offense guys, but I'm a member on some other forums and I registered for him so I can monitor his conversations...he's 11 YO). Well get some pics up so you can see his "fleet"...
Anyways, hope you'll have us and put up with the barrage of questions he's bound to ask. He's quite the little wrench as he does all of his own work in his own shop attached to mine.

Breeze and Cody

Hey Breeze and Cody, hello and welcome to RatRodBikes! :)
You will like it here . . . there's no other forum like it! I know what yer talkin' about regarding the other places being rough. I keep an eye open when my daughter is posting updates on her bike build, but I think you will discover that this forum is as good as it gets! :wink:

Welcome Breeze and Cody. I'm from Michigan myself and just getting into the bike restoration hobby. Picking up my first project Labor Day weekend!

Back