New Electra..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From seeing the little bits and pieces of the new Electra stuff posted here, it looks like they've hit the nail on the head. White tires, tanks, pedals forward, the Amstradam series. The whole line up looks awsome.

They hit a home run with that design. I Wonder when it hits the stores?

Sweet...

Nice bike...new frame so I wonder how many $$$.

Needs old school touring bars flipped and dropped to complete the look. :wink:

Steve

Thanks for your inquiry.

The first wave of the all new Electra tank bikes is scheduled to hit dealers¹
showroom floors in early December 2007.

Availability on this arrival will be very limited.

The Indy 3 and the Vince 3 will have an MSRP of $600. The Punk 3 and the Flying Sue 3 will have an MSRP of $620.

Best Regards,

Justin Manthe
National Sales Manager
Electra Bicycle Company, Inc.

Not a huge fan of the arc in the top tube on the electra line. It just seems REALLY tall to me. I guess I am spoiled with the look of the old steel where there were flat bars and others like the classic cantilevers. Maybe I'm the only who feels like this? I dont know, I just love the classics.

brandonehansen said:
Not a huge fan of the arc in the top tube on the electra line. It just seems REALLY tall to me. I guess I am spoiled with the look of the old steel where there were flat bars and others like the classic cantilevers. Maybe I'm the only who feels like this? I dont know, I just love the classics.

Nuthin wrong with the classics :D

i know its off topic but just checked out your links hooch......im guessing you probably are in to dkm and the pouges too huh?
btw where in the h.. do ya store all those bikes?!?!? :shock: :shock: :shock:

sorry didnt know you were serious. if vandon arms is the band playing in your slide show you should really check out drop kick murphys and the pouges. very similar traditional irish music and punk at first i thought it was the pouges!!

Back