New Electra for my wife

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know...it's not ratty, rusty, or flat black. :eek:

It's the new Electra Deluxe I bought for my wife yesterday. This one had been hanging out at the LBS for a couple seasons. Apparently, nobody wanted it because it was a single-speed. This year it ended up being a lighted Christmas decoration out in the snow if front of the shop. I drove by it every day and looked at it sitting out there in the snow and cold. My dad stopped in the shop one day and asked what kind of deal there might be on the decoration bike. Owner gave dad a price and when he told me I knew I was bringing this one home to my wife. Let's just say that for literally a few more dollars than a single-speed department store cruiser I got this Electra. I'll have to get a better pic for our website eventually, but this is an absolutely beautiful candy-red with pearl white accents. My wife has named it "Bessie".

a708dca8896448e9821ffde109ae3094.JPG

im not in love with electras bikes but those deluxe cruiser paint jobs are about the best around, id have bought it in a heartbeat :D

Nice! The Electra ride is nice enough, but the classic paint job and truss rods really make it. Nice score, AND made the little woman happy - it's a win-win! :wink:

It's a beauty of a cruiser and I'd really like to get myself the matching guys bike. I'm a sucker for Electras, and the Deluxe Relic I've got only makes me want another one(or several).

Back