New dude from Flint, MI

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Home of the Serial Stabber.
Big into traditional hot rods. Therefore, I like old style bikes. Got a couple Dyno Cruisers, acouple homemade Chops and Wifey rides an Electra Betty. The kids (2) also have kustom bikes. Hit my first House Of Wheels bike show in Owosso and did the 10 mile ride through the woods on my chopper. Fun and alot cheaper than the cars. Anyways, I'll put some pics up later.

Welcome, from Owosso! This was the 2nd year I have attended the bikefest, but the first year that I did the ride.

Shaggy

I was the dumb guy on the bare metal/rusty chopper haulin ... on the trail. Rolled in the black station wagon with the yellow '55 Chevy truck. Had a blast. Been riding every day since. The scrub brake doesn't work so good in the rain. But it'll stop eventually.....right?

flatheadpete said:
I was the dumb guy on the bare metal/rusty chopper haulin butt on the trail. Rolled in the black station wagon with the yellow '55 Chevy truck. Had a blast. Been riding every day since. The scrub brake doesn't work so good in the rain. But it'll stop eventually.....right?

I got a shot or two of that chopper. I was the guy riding the red stretched out Freakbike, with the one brake in the center of the frame. I just got the bike on friday and i have rode it every day since then, but the only time I have rode it in the rain was on the way to the show sunday morning because of having no fenders.

Shaggy

Back