NEW CUSTOM BIKE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello guys
hard work 3 days for this handle bars and they are not finish yet :(
IMG_4421.jpg

IMG_4422.jpg

IMG_4423.jpg

IMG_4425.jpg

IMG_4426.jpg

IMG_4427.jpg

IMG_4428.jpg

IMG_4429.jpg

alot of manual work :wink:

Rat Rod said:
Just curious...why wouldn't you just go ahead and build a motorcycle?

Or a Spaceship? :wink:

:mrgreen: Bike looks awesome!!!!!!!! No cookie cutter ideas here :!: :mrgreen:

:!: KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! :!:

hello guys
thank you for your apreciation :mrgreen:
this bike take alot of manual hours to build and I dont have a plan to be simple to follow
every think come for the moment after one part is build the ideea come to complete the build one :)
Rat rod ask me why I dont build a motorcicle :?:
I build motorcycles some years ago but last 2 years I start to build bicycles the electric ones
and I come with ideea to mix them and to build a bicycle ho looks like a motorcicle with out motor.
and when I look on the electric bikes home build I se i dont like the fiting of the batterys and controler on the frame.
and I come with ideea to hide them in the wheel to have a clean frame.
about motorcycle I have a project in the future :mrgreen:
and will be a DIESEL ELECTRIC like a old lokomotive sistem and I will use a diesel generator [*I hope will work]
will be a very espensive project :( the parts will cost alot :( but I hope I will have some cash to start
now I have the wheels the pipe for the frame stinless stell 55mmx3 and the diesel motor second hand
I will put some picture this summer with mockup frame :D
ps sorry for my english i hope you guys understund what I rite here :| I m beter to work with metal :mrgreen:

Your english is just fine, I love what your doing with the bike and cant wait to see what you have in store. Its great to see people build bikes that think out of the box.

Part of me wants you to hurry up and finish because I want to see how amazing this bike will be when it's finished. The other part doesn't want you to rush because you are doing such awesome work and I don't want you to compromise that. Looks great so far. Looking forward to seeing it done. :D

hello guys
do you miss some work on this bike :mrgreen: :wink:
first i got a house with garage :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
IMG_4829.jpg

IMG_4830.jpg

IMG_4827.jpg

in garage
IMG_4823.jpg

IMG_4825.jpg

after fun we have some snow
IMG_4782.jpg

IMG_4779.jpg

IMG_4787.jpg

I wos verry bussy to move and to unpak 250 boxes
and after that I wos seak in bed with my bak pain pils,doktor bed :(
now I start to work litle :D

hello guys
even i dont know how will look this bike in the end .I dont have a plan all parts come after other ones :mrgreen:
it is like pussel :D
IMG_4854.jpg

IMG_4855.jpg

IMG_4856.jpg

IMG_4858.jpg

and bak to bed 41 grade temperature and vomit :( :( :( :cry:

hello guys
I start to build the seat suport
IMG_4877.jpg

IMG_4875.jpg

IMG_4876.jpg

sorry for design :lol: it is look litle funny but it is not finish in the end will look nice :shock:

Back