new cam. and put some stripes on the 08

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
100_0092.jpg

100_0091.jpg

100_0090.jpg

100_0089.jpg

100_0088.jpg

100_0087.jpg

100_0086.jpg

This is one of my favorite bikes thats I've seen on here. I just love the stance! The striping looks great as do the pics, seems like you got yourself a really nice camera. Awesome work!

gotta love this site!!! my kid just dropped and destroyed my old camera so ive been looking for a replacement and this ones actually alittle better. thanks for the link! btw good job on the striping(check out you tube theyve got some good vids of striping and how to trim your brushes.

Buzzy wrote

firewalker you give bike to much credit

My freiend do not cut yourself short..... I have stopped and looked at the pics for a long time. From what I can see you have spent the time on all the small details.....great work makes me work harder on mine! :mrgreen:

Firewalker said:
Buzzy wrote

firewalker you give bike to much credit

My freiend do not cut yourself short..... I have stopped and looked at the pics for a long time. From what I can see you have spent the time on all the small details.....great work makes me work harder on mine! :mrgreen:

thank you sir !

i did spend some time on it the small things is what makes a build count

Back