New Barn Find

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here are a few photos of what i found today and brought home i am not a 80's bmx guy but something tells me after this find i soon will be, i will be posting more photos as i unload the truck and trailer. If anyone has any helpful information i would like to pick your brain
328.jpg
329.jpg
330.jpg
[/img]

i see mongoose dropouts poking out over the license plate. :D also a 26 murray cruiser, and ashtabula style stem and bars. great haul. let's see some more pics!

here is some more photos after we unloaded the trailer and a total count of 49 bikes
333.jpg
332.jpg
403.jpg
409.jpg
400.jpg
401.jpg
396.jpg
392.jpg
388.jpg
385.jpg
382.jpg
379.jpg
376.jpg
373.jpg
370.jpg
353.jpg
350.jpg
347.jpg
344.jpg
341.jpg
338.jpg
352.jpg
351.jpg
349.jpg
[/img] sorry if i went overboard with the pics

:shock: WoW Great haul ! i like that Scrambler , and the funky blue bike with the white tires i'd say thats a Murray built probably a Eliminator !

and anything you guys see in here is for sale or trade, parts, whole bikes and i will posting more pictures ofthe 26" stuff later today

Whats that big bmx lookin bike with the gold wheels ? and i got dibs on the star procket !

I looked threw the whole batch and i could not find any three piece cranks i am going back to the guys house next week and go threw what he has stashed in the house i will see if there is any red line flight cranks there

The big 26" BMX type bike is a Murray Baha I think - dibs on the frame wheels and stem - basically everything but the sprocket which A.S. Boltnut called.

400.jpg
Robertk said:
The big 26" BMX type bike is a Murray Baha I think - dibs on the frame wheels and stem - basically everything but the sprocket which A.S. Boltnut called.

The one in the pic. thats the one i got dibs on :)

Back