New and Improved (Added a Poll)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

White walls or keep the black walls

• Black Walls

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • White Walls

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hey everyone :p
It finally stopped raining so I could get pics of my improved rat :D Well, I decided to paint the wheels red and change the seat to a Messinger :D It's much more comfier than my old Bike Pals seat. I took the old cracked Carlisle tires off to see if the tubes were alright and they were. Because there are Schwinn wheels on it, one of the tubes were an old Schwinn quality one. I'm still debating on white walls :| Tell me what ya think 8)
Nick :mrgreen:
Before
0022ql.jpg

After
071et.jpg

073p.jpg

077k.jpg

078pke.jpg

Here's the pinstriping thats been on it for a few months
076kp.jpg

I say atleast try the whitewalls and then decide. I think it would look good either way.

Flame Jigger said:
I say atleast try the whitewalls and then decide. I think it would look good either way.
I tried that and it looked pretty good :D I'm just seeing what everyone thinks :wink: Then I'll choose :mrgreen:

I like the black walls but I'm still not sure :D I'd have to wait till a swap meet to get the white walls :?

I love whitewall tyres. Old or new on any form of transport, even if I was rich enough to own an airplane it would still have white walls. They have that vintage look and they are stylish. And you can have the ugliest: bicycle, motorbike, hot rod, and if you paint the wheels and add whitewalls its instant class :D

Back