New Additions To the Fleet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a few pics of a couple dynos I picked up off ebay that about an hour from where I live. The purple girls Dyno Glide ended up being used to finish up my wifes Kustom Kruiser Glide Deluxe. She like the orange frame I got off ebay better than the purple. It made completely from ebay parts and I still only have about $100 total in the whole bike. Have to get some pics of it up as soon as i ever find a retaining pin for the stinking kickstand. Any way The other bike is a Dyno Deuce. Going to leave it stock for now and just enjoy it this summer along with the Green Giant. But this winter all bets are off. The third pic is of the deuce and my other passion and consumer of money. Last pic is of my garage while I was working on my wifes bike. Usually my truck sits in there but for the time being its outside. Still got another frame in the house that will get built up to be kind of like Poppawheelies Maltese Menace. But that won't happen till i get some work around the house done. Sorry for the crappy pics, new camera phone and don't have it figured out yet. D.J.
0517081503.jpg

0517081538.jpg

0517081538a.jpg

0522082200.jpg

Latest posts

Back