NERRB Freeze Your Beep-Off 3 Northampton, MA new date Sunday, April, 19th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprise! It’s snowing again! :rockout::banana::thumbsup::dance2::113::21::rofl:

What?

Would it be alright with all of you if this ride is rescheduled to Sunday April, 12th?

She Who Must Be Obeyed has made it known (in no uncertain terms) that Sunday April, 5th is Easter Sunday!

She put her foot down and would have placed her foot somewhere else (causing me considerable discomfort) if the date wasn’t changed.
Do you really think we are going to be able to ride by the 12th?

Do you really think we are going to be able to ride by the 12th?

Good question, Jane – it seems doubtful at this point, but I remain optimistic (even if it is a misguided optimism).

Is this ride still on or has it been rescheduled? Inquiring minds want to know!
Ditto! I am planning a vacation in North Carolina in April. So I wanna know what the scheduled ride is so I can plan my vacation around it. Thats how much I love riding with you guys :)

The Weather Fairy told me, “It’ll be warm, sunny and dry on April 12th, just for us!” :)

(Everybody else will have to deal with the 42-feet of snow that’ll come down the day before.)

We're still on for April 12 as far I know
Yes we are!

Would it be possible for a local NERRB to do a reconnaissance ride/walk of the trails in NoHo and post their condition? This’ll give us a realistic idea of this ride’s schedule.

Or, should we just ride regardless of trail conditions?

Latest posts

Back