nemesis new photo's

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok guys this is the plan, we are in the middle of winter in romania and the wheater is bad and it will be slow build
nemesismodified.jpg

this is how it was buil in the past a in a bad way too long for me and quit ugly
original-1.jpg

and this is now
DSC00018.jpg

IMG_0629.jpg

i will stick to the plan and i will keep in touch with the build :wink:

Re: nemesis new photo s and a little help?

I like your design ! kinda looks like mine... 8)

strechedout008-1.jpg

i want to change the handle bars but i have no ideea, any sugestions????
If you want to be told how to build your bike, perhaps you should go back to the Slow'n Low forum. :wink:
Depends on what style you want and how's the reach to the bars. If you're looking for comfortable/practical ones, I'd think moons or medium rise would be okay, what's wrong with the bars you had before?

OCD said:
i want to change the handle bars but i have no ideea, any sugestions????
If you want to be told how to build your bike, perhaps you should go back to the Slow'n Low forum. :wink:
Depends on what style you want and how's the reach to the bars. If you're looking for comfortable/practical ones, I'd think moons or medium rise would be okay, what's wrong with the bars you had before?
i dont know ,I thought maybe I need some moon style like you said, or perhaps i will keep my old ones.And about Slow'n Low, it was a stupid thing that i made,not worth it to subscribe there :x

nosferatum15115 said:
A.S.BOLTNUT said:

strechedout008-1.jpg
yes, but with straight lines 8) , i like your bike , it has 24"?

nosferatum15115 my bikes a 26'' wheeld stretch i built from a sears three wheeler frame ,still in progress.thanx Ralph

A.S.BOLTNUT said:
nosferatum15115 said:
A.S.BOLTNUT said:

strechedout008-1.jpg
yes, but with straight lines 8) , i like your bike , it has 24"?

nosferatum15115 my bikes a 26'' wheeld stretch i built from a sears three wheeler frame ,still in progress.thanx Ralph
is verry nice, i hope i will see it finished 8)

A tiller is a long handle handle connected to a boat rudder or outboard engine, also occasionally seen on antique tractors and road building equipment. Just a smart-donkey remark, since I had no constructive idea.

Back