Neighbors wanna yell at me?! HAHAHA!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So me and about 10 friends were hanging out on the corner of my street... Just talking not being roudy, This women, comes out side starts screaming
"WHY THE F@#$ ARE ALL YOU LITTLE F*@#ING PUNK ASH KIDS HANGING AROUND HERE! IM CALLING THE COPS!, JUST WAIT!" Haha cops came listend 2 her, then he came over 2 us said, You kids need 2 go home. So we all went 2 my house.. After about all left at like 10:00 My buddy kyle me and mike decided 2 seek revenge, I had some fireworks left over.. we made 2 bottle rocket and fire cracker bombs.. The sewers down there are dry so they made for super echoing. i GOT a picture of one..

DSCF1406.jpg

DSCF1407.jpg

DSCF1415.jpg

lol heres the suspects!

DSCF1409.jpg

DSCF1410.jpg

DSCF1412.jpg

EVEN BUDDY GOT EXCITED!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

the women always yells for no reason... I dont know what her problem is... i have tried and tried again to be nice shes just.. Idunno. But yeah them screaming bottle rockets are loud in a dry sewer.

this is a really wise thing to post on the internet...
:wink:

What's really not smart is annoying the lady multiple times, having her call the police, having the police see you and speak to you and then the same day go back and harass her with fireworks.

All she needs to do is call the police again and tell them that it was "those kids" again and then you're setting yourself up for trouble. Now it's no longer a case of "we never did anything and she just yelled at us."

Revenge is never a wise choice.

Go mow the lady's yard without her asking you to...that'll blow her mind. :mrgreen:

Not to mention the fact that Bottle rockets are illegal in Michigan.
if it goes in the air, or goes BOOM, its a no-no...

Rat Rod said:
All she needs to do is call the police again and tell them that it was "those kids" again and then you're setting yourself up for trouble. Now it's no longer a case of "we never did anything and she just yelled at us."

Revenge is never a wise choice.
quote]

... Okay it wasnt the wisest choice, But come on you guys act like u never did nothing like that when u were kids.. We all have.. I hope.. :p she didnt say nothing bout it. He was drinking slimfast not campbells soop.

Ricky, I'm not gonna pass judgement on you for the neighbors/fireworks controversy. But ..... You're running around in your room with no shirt on, your one buddy's wearing a wife beater, and the skinniest kid (no offence to us heavily endowed fellas) is drinking Slimfast!? And then Buddy? Good Gosh, Go build a bike! .... Alone! ..... By yourself! No Friends, no dogs, no firworks! Do it now and redeem yourself as a man! :p

is this kid for real?
i'm going to have nightmares after seeing this picture... a real life monster...

DSCF1409.jpg

the kid drinking the slimfast, is the one out of all of you, that needs it the least...

*NOT A JOKE*

i blew my left eye out with a bottle rocket, i agree not the wisest thing to do, but i cant blame ya, i probly wouldve done about the same thing when i was younger. just dont do anything stupider :D , if you get a reputation with the police, soon youll find that everything is your fault. when it comes to that kinda stuff ive found good reason to take action often turns into poor excuses after acted.

Chainsaw said:
Ricky, I'm not gonna pass judgement on you for the neighbors/fireworks controversy. But ..... You're running around in your room with no shirt on, your one buddy's wearing a wife beater, and the skinniest kid (no offence to us heavily endowed fellas) is drinking Slimfast!? And then Buddy? Good Gosh, Go build a bike! .... Alone! ..... By yourself! No Friends, no dogs, no firworks! Do it now and redeem yourself as a man! :p

.. I do got some weird friends dont i... I cant build a bike i got like a bajillion boxes in my garage all the stuff from the utility is in there.

october said:
is this kid for real?
i'm going to have nightmares after seeing this picture... a real life monster...

DSCF1409.jpg

the kid drinking the slimfast, is the one out of all of you, that needs it the least...

Lol he says he gets all the ladys.. He gets the girl at the community highschool (for troubled kids) that goes by the name mrs.piggy :lol: yeah buddy i dont think so. He needs 2 quit picking on little kids 2 i almost just got into it with him at his house he's pickin on a flippin 9 year old hes 17! I said u'd stick of for ur little brother wouldnt u? He aint got no younger brothers so if u mess with him watch the - out! Yeah...

CCR said:
*NOT A JOKE*

i blew my left eye out with a bottle rocket, i agree not the wisest thing to do, but i cant blame ya, i probly wouldve done about the same thing when i was younger. just dont do anything stupider :D , if you get a reputation with the police, soon youll find that everything is your fault. when it comes to that kinda stuff ive found good reason to take action often turns into poor excuses after acted.

Ouch man!! So i guess shooting the mortor i just baught down the sewer is out of the question? lol i just got a turd load more of fire works.. I wont be throwin them at her though..

scary fotos

after seing those photos ..and losing my appitite, the MOVIE -Deliverance w/Burt Reynolds comes to mind :!: :(

Back