needing NEW schwinn parts

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for new parts for a restoration on a schwinn corvette middle weight i do not know where to look to get parts for it like the tires and correct fenders and chain and chain guard and handle bars. if anyone has any idea where to find new parts please let me know thanks :D

By NEW you mean old but in good shape...or NOS?

Either way, try eBay, memory lane classics, or maple island sales. I've been finding a lot at each of these places for my '59 Jaguar resto.

Thanks man. Do u know anyone that re-does wheels i have a set of S 7's do i take them apart and re chrome them or is there someone that does it? Thanks for responding back. :D

I don't, but I have mine soaking right now in oxalic acid. Look at my thread in the build forum (59 Jaguar) to see what the stuff will do. It's amazing! You'll see pics soon of my rim. It was bad, but a 24hr soak helps a ton.

Chroming rims is expensive. That, and when they polish them they end up removing the knurling. You'd be money ahead to find a nice original set instead of rechroming. For NOS parts, you'll need to hit a lot of swap meets. Most of the stuff is scarce but it is out there. Gary

Back