need to ask you guys a Question

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! I would like to ask your thoughts on alowing myself and my son to use the news paper delivery bike for the BBO? Right now we have too many bikes being built...... 3 on the go right now and the new BBO Monster makes 4. I would ask you guys if I can just enter the Rickshaw in place of the Monster for the BBO.

your input would be great!

this is how the bike sits now....half sanded and still in mock up!

IMG_1324.jpg

Thanks Murray

my input, were doin it to have fun and it looks like a stock frame to me.

i dont mind ya swappin it out in the build, its like a backwards trike, tho youd really have ta impress me ta get my vote, to me, that bikes a completely different animal to start with a coolness all its own thats hard to ignore. still like to see what ya can do with it FW !!! go ahead from me anywho :D

Newspaper bike

Firewalker said:
Just my two bits.

When I first saw the rules way back in the first BO I thought to myself ...."thats real stricked! not much room for creativity!!!"
that was untill I saw all the bikes built....man O man!

but now! .....they make sence to me. Not everybody here has the

shop
tools
trainning or has yet developed the skills that some have here!

I belive the rules that are in place now help keep the BBO2 level and on a even playing feild. Even the beginners feel that they can join in

I would like to see the rules kept to the same and enforced!!!

Know what Im trying to say here.......anyway thats just my two cents

:mrgreen:

Even tho this is what you posted about my bike, and the the head tube on your bike looks like it has been changed, I say go for it.

Doug

Thanks Doug!

I support your build aswell...do not get me wrong (its going to be neat when done) full steam ahead man .....what I wrote was not ment to shoot you down just a better understanding of what was ment in the first BBO. Sorry I wrote wrong, My apologies

Just to let you know this bike was made by a company in Calgary Alberta Canada for either newspaper delivery or wearhouse maintainace....

thanks again guys

Firewalker said:
Thanks Doug!

I support your build aswell...do not get me wrong (its going to be neat when done) full steam ahead man .....what I wrote was not ment to shoot you down just a better understanding of what was ment in the first BBO. Sorry I wrote wrong, My apologies

Just to let you know this bike was made by a company in Calgary Alberta Canada for either newspaper delivery or wearhouse maintainace....

thanks again guys

no harm no foul :)

good luck with your build :)

Doug

Back