need help with a price

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i have a line on a 1977 schwinn breeze 1 owner, clean!! BUT its got the 24 inch wheels......... he has no idea what he wants as far as price and i dont want to offer too much and get screwed when i go to resell it. Its kind of a tough one for me to figure out, what do you guys think?

flynngabriel said:
So i have a line on a 1977 schwinn breeze 1 owner, clean!! BUT its got the 24 inch wheels......... he has no idea what he wants as far as price and i dont want to offer too much and get screwed when i go to resell it. Its kind of a tough one for me to figure out, what do you guys think?

this should be in the bike talk section. depends on the shape/color an condition. prices vary. cant really tell you without an actual picture of the bike.

dvnport said:
flynngabriel said:

this should be in the bike talk section. depends on the shape/color an condition. prices vary. cant really tell you without an actual picture of the bike.

The Thread Police has struk.. :p

Due to the fact its a Breeze I would try to get it as low as possible.70's girls lightweights arent worth much.The parts are worth 3 times as much as the bike whole.Youll see people try to sell bikes like the one your looking at for 150.00 up but rarely sell.Id go no higher than 50.00 unless its psycho near newish clean. I got a late 70's yellow breeze in stunning condition for 20.00 last month.Ill post pics when i switch to my pc in a minute.

This is an old pic from when i first got it.Pic is awful and doesnt show how shiny and cosmetically nice it really is.
1971trio005.jpg

Generally girl's bikes don't have much collector value over what the parts are worth. It does look nice but being a girl's model and being a 24" I would think like $50-$75 would be fair. $100 would be a stretch but do-able. I'd want to get it around $40.

Back