NEED HELP WITH A HOT ROD!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, I´m building a pedal car from scratch to my daughter and I need help with measurements cause I don´t get to see one like this in person.
I figure out one of you may have one like it at home and can help me with as many measurements as you can take.

The most I need:

1- Grill size
2- Hood length from dash to grill.
3- Seat back to dash.
4- Body height (and from top of hood to bottom too if possible :D )
5- Body width.
6- Front and rear wheels diameter.

That´s it! I would be very appreciated if you could help me with this one :wink:

Ford%252032.JPG

Cheers!!!

Are you trying to figure out if your daughter will fit in it? How old is she/tall?

I haven't seen any pedal cars in Latin America since we've been here, :wink:

Sensor: that would be great my friend, as Jadewombat said, those don´t exist down here (as most the things I like and have to build :mrgreen: )

Jadewombat: She´s 23 inches tall, three month´s old tomorrow, but she is growing fast and I like to be always prepared :shock: :lol:

Time is scare this year so I would like to finish this one using stuff is occupying space in my "work shop" so I can move on to build my dream bike:
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=70147

If you guys like, I´ll start a thread of the pedal car build :wink:

Cheers!

outskirtscustoms said:
I would love to make one that is pedal powered but with a mount for one of those bicycle engine kits. :wink:

Mount it up front like the 3 wheeled Morgan...

Back