need help on handlebar options

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
not too sure about the handlebars with the new forks i picked up today, hoping to get some ideas what you guys think?
newforks.jpg

it will have the zarape tank plate and the lights still like in this picture
securedownload3.jpg

I like the grafitti tank better, definatly keep the tripple tree forks and thats the easy part. Have you tried flipping the bars (either type one or two) upsidedown, like i've seen so many here do? What kinda stance are you going for? Aggressive, i'd definatly work with bars in the first picture (ramhorn bars they look like) either regular or flipped, but if laid back is what you desire, go find a pair of "apes" with a fatty rise. But if we are to keep it simple, go with the changes of the new forks and bars. They just don't seem right cuz they are just different and new. Good luck with whatever you do. :D

Most DeF., the 1st pic, trip tre fork on the low DoWn. I like the first bars because you don't see too many, like you do the second bars. My choice; Throw down w/ Z bars when cruisi'n ON CHrome 8) WhAt up y'0...yes the first tank too. :mrgreen:

I like the top pic with the graffiti tank, the bars look better too.but I would use the forks and light from the second picture.

Not sure which tank I like better,but I would like to see the top bars, flipped.

On the tank, keep the graffiti, wrap in the Mexican blanket fabric, you can always unwrap it if you end up changing your mind.

Cheers,
Dr. T

Back