need help identifing a bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i found an old bike thats been in a barn for years, and cant find any info on it, the name badge says "cussins and fearn co." and has buckeye in big letters, serial # b88309??541, the sprocket on it is different with small # of teeth, can anyone let me know any info on this bike
alsofound a jc higgins bike that used to be chrome with serial numbers 502 469531 &40476

thanks for any info to help

C&F was a hardware/feed type store who sold bikes, they had a layaway program called the "C&F Penny club". A 1939 ad in Evolution of the bicycle vol 2 shows Shelby-built bikes. I tried to look up your JCH number but couldn't find a match. I'm guessing it's a 64 ish Spaceliner, but pics will confirm. -Adam

[img
DSCF1750.jpg
][/img]

That look's like a CWC !

rms37 will be able to provied you with more information on it , verry nice bike any plans for it :?:

ratrod_29 said:
[img
DSCF1750.jpg
][/img]

i plan to sell the bike when i figure out its worth, i also have a firestone 500 with the tank and light that im going to sell.

Cool :!:
you should be able to part it out and get you're money plus :wink:

ratrod_29 said:
i plan to sell the bike when i figure out its worth, i also have a firestone 500 with the tank and light that im going to sell.

If you decide to part it out, I would be interested in the chain guard.

definitely a cleveland welding bike, mainly tagged as western flyer with that style gaurd.

Back