Name that car (GAME)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
000095-1.jpg

type 3 ghia is close, but i reckon it's a vw type 34 :oops:

who can name the manufacturer of my old pick-up, and i don't mean VW

47b6ce29b3127cce8dc4a85a69380000001.jpg

PICT0233-2.jpg

hubgearfreak said:
This car is awesome , a good mix of everything (Vintage/Classic/Lowrider/sport car/rat rod)

hubgearfreak said:
000095-1.jpg

type 3 ghia is close, but i reckon it's a vw type 34 :oops:

PICT0233-2.jpg

Im a pretty hardcore VW nut, but that things to new to me. I thought VW stopped making vehicles after '67? Oh just ones that interest me. lol. Jk, nice Doka.

Ah, I see, told ya its to new for me. I'm a '67 and earlier guy, primarily a bug guy, though I owned a rough flip seat camper project for a short time before I got my Corvan.. So would that be a Sika then? Lol

I think those are neat, but they aren't vintage to me. I don't like many American cars after '67 as well. I was offered a aircooled vanagon camper in trade for my Corvan and didn't do it, cause its not a vintage vehicle to me, to new. Totally worth a straight trade on my part, but not what I want.

hubgearfreak said:

PICT0233-2.jpg
That's water cooled volkswagen vanagon pickup isn't it?

Floyd said:

Rometsch, a coach built car based on a VW floor pan. May not know my later VW's but I do know earlies. P.S. I have a friend who owns two of those. I've seen and rode in more rare VW's than should be legal,and worked on some of them as well.

Latest posts

Back