my western

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
allright this is my western flyer, ive been working on her for a lil while now and i have some progress pics
the day i got it
Mar12_03.jpg

i started striping the frame with a stripping wheel for a drill
her is some pics of it
frame side 1
December2006039.jpg

frame side 2
December2006037-1.jpg

the neck
December2006038.jpg

my forks
December2006041.jpg

my trash find rack
December2006042.jpg

my frmae is going to be flat black here is a sneak peak of the other color im using, it took me 2 hours to strip it and wet sand it smooth
December2006036.jpg

tell me what you guys think of it so far

im not sure yet im getting some apes for it, my mom said are you sure you want to spend that money you have been saving, i looked at her and said ill pay anything to get it to look cool, plus thats what ive been saving for

xddorox said:
Very smooth job on the chainguard man :)
thanks ive been practising painting since i was 10, now im fairly decent at it. still got some more to learn. im having a blast with it.

cman said:
That will be a wild color combo. Keep it up.
thanks man, all that spray paint is a engine paint you get at auto zoo, i mean auto zone

Chainsaw said:
Now that's turning into a sweet ride! That green always looks good on everything. Keep on keeping on!
thanks man i really look to all of you guys as inspiration. you guys are a great help thanks alot

As i said on aim, Buddy this is gonna be a nice bike!! Keep it up nate!

Show me Green on a Hot Rod or Bike and I always drool..
That will be a very cool Combo,

keep up the good Work.
being that the Frame and Fork are virtually the same as my Build off
bike ,I am kinda partial when I say...

"it's a great bike to work with!"

peace,
Kev.

Nate u told me on aim u got more progress pics, SHOW EM DUDE!! I wanna see whatchu did.

i bought eight ball valve stem caps today and another can of graber green, progress soon

took the seat off of my muray, cleaned off all the over spray and it looks good. i was wondering if anyone knows a good name for it. im open to anything

Latest posts

Back