My Trike > KUULEBRA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Rat Bikers;

Well I completed my Project thank you to iRideCutoms for initially showing me it could be done and to Big Al in New Mex, the '48 dually (at ratrodbikes & chapaderos) and to OHCHUSAN from Singapore via ratrodbikes all your help and vision, also to all the other trikes that are out there.

And also to many of you on this site that gave me the inspiration to build what I now know I could have built when I was Kid.

Now I have to get my wife's Special Trike built, Got a guy in Hemet, CA by the name of Ken @ Effort Cycles.

He will build it with a shorter crank on one side due to her not being able to have the power to get a full rotation.

Regards,

KUULEBRATRIKE6.jpg

KUULEBRATRIKE5.jpg

KUULEBRATRIKE2.jpg

KUULEBRATRIKE3.jpg

PEDALSYSTEMFORSPECIALTRIKE03-03-10.jpg

I'm not usually a big trike fan, but that's just frikkin' cool. 8)
Nice job, man.

big AL said:
I really like it and can tell you put a lot of thought into this trike it's a classy rat. :wink: :wink:

Al

Hey Big Al;

Yep, there was a lot going into this build, some of it was added after the Trike was completed, The only issue right now is the rear fenders shake a lot, but I think I figured that out, in about a week I will have that done.

Later,

Hammond Eggz said:
I'm not usually a big trike fan, but that's just frikkin' cool. 8)
Nice job, man.

Hey Hammond Eggz;

Thanks,

Later,

ohchusan said:
WOW! that there's a mean looking trike bro! nice job!

Hey ohchusan;

No thank you for my first glimpse into the world of trikes, at first I was going to do a high end painted Trike but for the moment I will stick with the Stealth of Black.

again thanks for the Ideas.

Later,

Back