My Spaceliner Project

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're fun bikes; I have a deluxe chrome one and a painted one. The painted one is my current project too! It's torn down for a detailed overhaul right now. Good luck!

Good to see another Spaceliner project!
Looks like you got some parts in very good condition.
What are your plans for it? restro, rat rod, mild custom?

Looks like you already found our huge fan base on "Show Your Spaceliners!!"

I've got 2 that I've built up, one for my wife and one for me
IMG_4432.jpg

They are fun to build! They turn a lot of heads too.

Good Luck

Here is another one for inspiration! These are one of the coolest frames ever in my opinion. I just saw a 24" boys spaceliner on our local craigslist & am SO tempted to buy it, but the wife would kill me! Anyway, this may give you some ideas. MplsCoaster & I have the same taste in frames, but we always come up with a different outcome. Cool start, whatever you do with it! Lots of options. Just use your imagination & build something You like!
finished010.jpg

Thanks for you comments and for sharing photos of your builds. All very sweet bikes. My build will be a resto. I plan on keeping it pretty close to stock. The color is pretty close to stock. A tank would be nice but I'm already over budget. I got a ladies Spaceliner for dirt cheap from a friend. It had some parts I was missing such as the rack and sprocket cap. I'll be using the best parts from both bikes . I'm getting a taillight lens from a forum member. A friend who is a milwright at a local factory took the rack to work to have a sheet metal worker do some work on it. I will also be using some new chrome nuts and bolts.

Nice to see another Spaceliner project. They are by far the best looking frame and are so fun to customize. I have a project going on, it's space chopper. Good luck and have fun.

Back