My Redline

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bmxpics003.jpg

bmxpics005.jpg

Which way are you thinking of going with the frame. Quiet or loud.? There are lots and lots of cool color combos here on the custom bikes. They will tell you ways to do it with a spray can that will turn out great...I should of took you in my garage and showed you my bikes... :wink:

jtdaddy said:
Which way are you thinking of going with the frame. Quiet or loud.? There are lots and lots of cool color combos here on the custom bikes. They will tell you ways to do it with a spray can that will turn out great...I should of took you in my garage and showed you my bikes... :wink:

yea i know!! im thinking all flat black with a red fork and red rims with white walls, or white frame with black fork and red rims... iv always wanted to make a low rider or (rat rod) bike out of a bmx i just think it would look so new school with a old school flavor really my girls old school 1994 GT Dyno VFR is the one you need to watch out for!!! lol :roll: :wink: but i really need you guys help finding parts! lol

a red what said:
jtdaddy said:

yea i know!! im thinking all flat black with a red fork and red rims with white walls, or white frame with black fork and red rims... iv always wanted to make a low rider or (rat rod) bike out of a bmx i just think it would look so new school with a old school flavor really my girls old school 1994 GT Dyno VFR is the one you need to watch out for!!! lol :roll: :wink: but i really need you guys help finding parts! lol
heres some inspiration keep in mind you might have some steering tube issues that might need to be adressed because of the 3pc fork. also youre gonna have a heck of a time finding short 3pc crank arms.

e2d2551b.jpg

d452d664.jpg

Well babeI am going to have so much fun working with you on our bikes....Im sure in the end yours will come out looking way better than mine..and well then we will just have to have a friendly little competiton of who's looks better :wink:

Back