my pos bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol. not really. they are actually all fairly nice.
heres a random pic of my shed.
HPIM0482.jpg

i used to collect only GT's .but i started getting old skool and just getting all 80's bmx stuff.
came across several older bikes as well.
got some omre stuff that isn't pictured like my magenta GT vertigo project, had some more bikes but i sold a bunch. :mrgreen:

Ha Ha...I'm not so sure that the bikes are what constitute the "pos" reference. :lol:

Looks like you have some cool stuff...would love to get my hands on some of them. :wink:

yeah, if you can see the 60's/70's bikes sacttered through out , you can get an idea of the ones i'm selling.
that blue one down there on the ground with the springer front end is for sale, that blue one hanging up with the big slick is for sale, and if you can see the one in the very back corner with the yellow seat, thats my schwinn tornado also for sale. the schwinn looks completely different cause i threw some OG stuff back on it to sell it.

heres a description of the stuff i'm keeping:
that red bike wit hthe red slick is a '67 schwinn sting ray. its got a blue stingray seat and the slick is a '67 goodyear grasshopper.
we also have a mint condition purple westernflyer buzz bike in ther somewhere. it still has the side markers on the forks!
and that army green one back there is a huffy dragster. its got a huffy desperado banana seat, schwinn bars, and a stingray crank.

and most of the bmx stuff ain't for sale either. if i can find the section where to sell stuff, i'll be getting better pics probly tomorrow and i'll have more info on each bike and i have some parts too.

Back