My PK Ripper circa 1984

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I saved my money for several years to build this bike. After I got old enough to drive I started selling pieces of it. I still have a few parts and the ACS Z rims with Suzue sealed hubs are now on my nephews BMX bike. The frame, fork, cranks and pedals are long gone. :cry: That is my dads motorcycle lock on the bars!
PKripper1984.jpg

On the bright side, It's great you still have pictures of it. Some of us have to go by memory.

I wish I had pictures of my Mongoose. In hindsite it would have been cool to have some movies of my friends and I doing some tricks back when we were young and fearless.

Rock07_MyPK.jpg

i know its not black and gold but this one is mine in the vintagebmx show in rockford.

What's the name you post under on vintagebmx.com? Sorry, I guess trucker jargain is a little unusual. Got your ears on? Over.

HutchXL24 said:
What's the name you post under on vintagebmx.com? Sorry, I guess trucker jargain is a little unusual. Got your ears on? Over.

oh i got ya, its rev.lucky.

Back