My new work truck trike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Body: Kokomo, In... Mind: in the gutter. Soul: in
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Made a deal with a fellow member and got this sweet trike. It is a little squirrelly till you get used to it but I have wanted one for years and I finally got one. And yes it fits in the shed...barely. :lol:

image-28.jpg

People are really going to stop an stare at you on the way to the scrap yard cool score

ozzynut2 said:
I would put a motor on it.
It handles a little squirrelly now, I wouldn't chance it with a motor unless I put better brakes on all wheels and some kind of steering dampener to control steering a little better.

My plans include the rear 5 speed rim from this
image-17.jpg

Seat from this
image-24.jpg

image-22.jpg

Tires from this (I have a third that matches)
image-25.jpg

Chips_Mahoy said:
outskirtscustoms said:
It just hit me, think how much beer I could haul with this..... :shock:

1 full and 4 pony kegs. :D 8)
Don't forget I still have the trailers too! And I could probably fit 4 full kegs in the front alone!

outskirtscustoms said:
Did a little switching up on the trike. Whitewalls, a big comfy seat, and a horn for safety.

Safety 3rd :lol:

Nice looking ride man, you've got me rubberneckin :wink:

CCR said:
outskirtscustoms said:
Did a little switching up on the trike. Whitewalls, a big comfy seat, and a horn for safety.

Safety 3rd :lol:

Nice looking ride man, you've got me rubberneckin :wink:

You got to look good before you go honking and getting attention.

The safety 3rd thing always makes me laugh, there was a city wide yard sale with a "Safety First" kids stroller for sale, it was in sad shape and the seat belt clips were broken on it, whoever had it before slapped a safety 3rd sticker on it and Im always reminded of it :mrgreen:

images

outskirtscustoms said:
And yes it fits in the shed...barely. :lol:

I have got to see that :lol: Last time I saw a picture of your shed it didn't look like you couldn't fit another bike tube in there never mind this beast.

highship said:
outskirtscustoms said:
And yes it fits in the shed...barely. :lol:

I have got to see that :lol: Last time I saw a picture of your shed it didn't look like you couldn't fit another bike tube in there never mind this beast.
Granted I have to back it in between two bikes then lift the front end and one wheel sits on top of my mower then the other sits on top of that 16" yellow bike I got.

Back