My New Toy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a couple pics of my newest build. My plans are to fabricate a custom fuel tank, add duel disk brakes, detail out the engine, fabricate custom exhaust (the stock exhaust hits the ground lol), and a few other surprises.

hotrod2.jpg

HotRod.jpg

Well I found something out today. Putting the sprocket on a 144 spoke wheel is like trying to thread a needle with a piece of rope. Has anyone done this before? I think a change in wheels is on the build list.

You could houg out the sproket to fit the rear hub and weld it on the hub itself. And or the adapter This has been done before,you will have to take the hub internals out. I did this 50 years ago as well as others............Curt

Thanks, for the advice. After pondering what to do, I think I will go with a sprocket adapter and some wheels with less spokes in them. I have a non-motorized project underway, and the 144's will look good on that. Back to the drawing board (and wallet :roll: )

Latest posts

Back