My New Toy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to the forum and have been wanting to build an old rat bike for a while. But I just ran across this about a week ago and couldn't pass it up. It is an 07 trek drift. I know it is not a old bike but it still has that rat look. I just put on new bars. I did some pinstripes on the rear and front finder, and going to fab some pedals that match the bike better. Feels great to find a place that loves custom bikes. Any ideas for a different seat?

DSCF3262.jpg

DSCF3270.jpg

DSCF3271.jpg

I like the seat that's on it. I put a similar seat onLucky 13.

I'd yank off the chainguard, put on some old school rubber pedals (or polished chrome ones), bob the rear fender by cutting away the front and rotating it forward so you keep the ducktail. Then I'd pull that Trek sticker off the head tube and paint a skull and crossbones in it's place.

Oh, and BTW, dadgummed nice bike just the way it is!

Love this bike!

Looks like something Darth Vader would ride.
star-wars-smiley-013.gif

I like everything as is...just different pedals.

Who did the pinstriping?...looks incredible.

Nice bike, How bout a old school set of block peddals?

Hey guys thanks for the support. I will try to post up new pics as I add more things. About the pinstripes that was my own creation, I have been doing stripes for over a year now. With a lot of practice. I have done some of the same on my 76 chevy truck, which I will try to get some shots of it with my bike later.

Back