My new roadie...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Picked this up this morning, only one photo for now unfortunately as i brought it home lubed and cleaned it then have'nt stopped riding it yet :D and unfortunately theres no 'before photo'... i was too excited to have a working bike again :p

BcNE6iwBGkKGrHqMOKisEq3rSKwV5BKzfVY.jpg

How 'bout some close ups?

Well ive got these from before also - post clean up, but its darker 'n heck outside right now I'll have some more on sunday i think :D anything in particular you wanna see?

Mavic wheelset
BcNE6gmkKGrHgoOKj0EjlLmUlQIBKzfVqUM.jpg

Polished forks with lamp-bracket
BcNE1fQWkKGrHqMOKjEEq4cFUMNBKzfVHZp.jpg

Mavic Chainset
BcNEyew2kKGrHqIOKioEq4JRK-uBKzfU92n.jpg

YES! that's a beauty. are those sew ups? what brand is the frame, I can't make it out.

I's a BSA (British Small Arms - a company that started making handguns, then bicycles then went on to become one the biggest british motorbike manufacturers of the 50's/60's then floded into other companies, BSA bicycles was bought by Raleigh in about '69... so it;s basically a re-badged raleigh)

:shock: wow that was wordy... and i dont think they are tbh, i think theyre clinchers , i would'nt like to ride my local roads on sew-ups :shock: they wouldn't last 5 minutes 8)

Sorry, but I must correct: BSA = Birmingham Small Arms :wink: . . .

regards, Paul

Back