My new ride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's my new ride. It was on craigslist for $50. I ended up trading a couple of guitar fx pedals and ten bucks for it. Ever since last christmas when all the little kids in the neighborhood got 20 inch walmart-style ones for christmas I've wanted one. Don't know what I'll do with or to it, but I couldn't pass it up. :D

Uh, forgot to post a pic... sorry.
2753131209_2b8e63931b.jpg

Sweeet bike dude. 1 Word of advice.. Slam the seat, Looks goofy as heck all sticking up haha. :D sweet bike the

Rat Rod said:
Is that a 20" wheeled bike or larger?
It's got 24s. Which is the only reason I picked it up. Even if all I did was pirate the rims it would have been worth it. It now has regular cruiser styuled bars on it so I have a less awkwardly bent over riding position...

Anyone know where you can buy forks like this? The one on this bike is cheap... Non-adjustable. To have the wheels straight, the forks are crooked. It's not a huge deal, but it is annoying. And even thogh this is kinda a cheap bike, it is pretty comfortable and fun to ride. My wife even jumps on it from time to time. :D I've actually been suprised at how much I like it.

Markm said:
got any more guitar pedals your getting rid of??? Cool bike!!
Well, I've got a couple of Big Muffs. Both failry rectly made ones. One is U.S. made and silver. The other is a big russian one. Neither are vintage. I used to have 3 big muffs and a soundtank tubescreamer(one of the black plastic ones) but those are how I got this bike. Funny thing is I didn't buy any of them. :)

Rat Rod said:
Maybe you should ditch that seat and replace it with a cruiser seat and then add a set of ape hangers. :D
And I suppose painting it green would be your next suggestion? :p Seriously though. The seat is the next thing gone. I've got a seat here, but not the one I want. But it may have to do. Apes would be cool...

Back