My new Monark IT'S HERE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I don't have it yet but I'm making the 2 1/2 hour drive each way on Saturday to pick this bike up. It's not really cheap but I REALLY LIKE this bike.
GetAttachmentaspx-1.jpg

GetAttachment-2aspx.jpg

GetAttachment-1aspx-1.jpg

Re: My new Monark

That's not very nice to take pics of a bike just as it's getting out of bed :lol:

The super delux is one of my fav's of all time... I got one but mine is a pile of crap compared to that thing.. Im not sure how i feel about that baby blue but as pretty as it is I think id learn to like it...

Fancy pants man, nice score.

Necessaryevil & I drove over 300 miles round trip to pick up the Monark today. Took off the mirrors, horn, speedo & radio. Also put on the white tires & grips.
PC130001.jpg

PC130002.jpg

its a christmas miracle!

I'm USUALLY not jealous of things that other people have. I'm trying really hard "not" to in this case.........it's "not" working. :oops: .............Actually, I'm happy for you. :D

Lots of bad things in the news about Chicago, Illinois these days. When it comes to manufacturing though, that place has had some real glory days. That's a real nice bike you have. Your other 3 or 4 Monarks might be jealous...I know I am. B607

Back