My new Immortis 24" BMX

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
my 2010 limited edition of 15 made number 7 of 15 Immortis Vlad 24" bmx bike all 100% cromo and usa made awesomeness
008-38.jpg

003-66.jpg

002-64.jpg

004-63.jpg

010-33.jpg

011-33.jpg

thanks guys just the thought of having a one of 15 is awesome and its cool to boot LOL

Wow only one of 15 ever made I'd be tempted to box it up and throw it in the attic for 20 years. Keep her in good shape and you'll have a real gem there. I'd order a spare set of decals before they discontinue them and put the spare set in a book to keep them nice, straight, and crisp.

outskirtscustoms said:
Wow only one of 15 ever made I'd be tempted to box it up and throw it in the attic for 20 years. Keep her in good shape and you'll have a real gem there. I'd order a spare set of decals before they discontinue them and put the spare set in a book to keep them nice, straight, and crisp.
Im not in it for money Im in it for bragging rights kinda thing just to say I have one of 15 and the decals he dont have anymore left ? why I dont know but oh well Im gonna ride this for yrs and yrs

halsencrew said:
outskirtscustoms said:
Im not in it for money Im in it for bragging rights kinda thing just to say I have one of 15 and the decals he dont have anymore left ? why I dont know but oh well Im gonna ride this for yrs and yrs

Yeah I can understand that, If nothing else save the originals and have a set made like them. Normally a print shop or screen printing place can make vinyl replicas to look exactly the same. I've owned a few rare things myself too. I had a 1979 Indian Moped that had 300 original miles on it when I got it. I couldn't resist riding it and showing it off. It had over 700 miles when I got rid of it.

Killer! I've never been crazy about that Shadow chainwheel, but it does look good on there. Nice wheelset, too!

Back