my lowrider

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just a few pics of my lowrider, all done myself, including rear coaster laced in, paint, trim. man you should have seen this bike when i bought it. it was a bratz bike, and it was purple. rust stains on the whitewalls, so much so i thought they were gumwalls! sorry about the garden, i know its a bit untidy :roll:
ICAM0230.jpg

ICAM0229.jpg

sorry about the shoddy picture quality, 'twas the only camera i could find at the time! these were taken about a quarter of an hour before i sold it to my mate. not in the same league as some of the us builds, but not too bad eh?! :D
it had cable brakes originally, hence the lugs on the top tube. the chrome was really bad, but cleaned up with autosol and wire wool.

Rustinkerer said:
Wonder how it got across the pond? -Adam

several companies over here sold them. toys r us, argos and littlewoods index are a few i can think of. mine was an index bike as it had it on the frame sticker.(now long gone)

JonnyButts said:
......rust on the whitewalls. What did ya use to clean it off on that beaut?

i used an old tooth brush and some "Cif" cream cleaner to remove the dirt, then cellulouse thinners to get rid of most of the rust, go steady though, only use it on white OR black, not both. the black will run into the whitewall, making it look real bad. final i used a little bleach on an old rag to get them streak free. hope this helps

There should be a section for just custom Bratz bikes. My Lowrider build came from one of those too.

Back