My latest build! "Venom's Vengeance"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fork is a little closer now, bent the fork legs enough to straighten the angle of the truss rods and spring to the head tube. Still planning to change out the lower
pivots with some pieces of saw blade I have here.

build4-1.jpg

build1-1.jpg

build3-1.jpg

Staring to come together! 8)

spider4-1.jpg

spyder1.jpg

spider6-1.jpg

Thanks Dudes! lol

Up in the air on what to do about the chain guard so far. I am sure it will come to me later.
Ran out of welding wire last night so had to stop mid brain fart!

I want to move the handle bars down some in front of the bike. Thinking a custom goose neck stem that will do that.
I also fixed the fork so it will spring in either direction so I can move the wheel forward if I like.

I also found an awesome spider trinket that will go on the bike someplace.
Will be slow for a few days though. Got a family who likes seeing me once in a while.

Quote of the day: "See anything you like steal it and make it better so I can steal it back later"

ruddigger said:
Great ideas on this bike. With the red and blue it looks more like a Spiderman bike!

Those are not staying, lol I am thinking Black frame and fork but either red or blue accents. Probably blue. 8)

outskirtscustoms said:
That is looking sweet! love the double grips. Now if it had a big suicide shifter.

Coming soon! Planning something special for this one! When I add twisted part they are not from a lowrider catalog! lol 8)

Thanks guys! Still have some big plans! Like to do a wild chain guard but kind of limited with the space available. ☺

RailRider said:
Staring to come together! 8)

spider4-1.jpg

spyder1.jpg

spider6-1.jpg

WOW!!!!!Looks Great!! 8) :mrgreen:

I like to think outside the box sometimes. I tried the web thing on the guard but hated it, added a shifter to it, still waiting on the spider knob.
Had to lengthen a custom goose neck.(literally) May just stay with the space liner guard I have and see what happens.
To be honest I am feeling an AXE chain guard but it really doesn't fit the build. lol ☺

spider1-1.jpg

I finally found something I like for the guard, Planning to do it in blue with white lettering similar to whats shown. 8)
I am making a spider leg guard to cover the top of the letters so I don't shred my legs! lol

spider3-2.jpg

guard1.jpg

Latest posts

Back