my grandson first schwinn

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi guy's
this is the start of a new era of bicycle lover :shock: my grandson already loves bikes and he is only 3 years old but he loves bikes he comes over to the house and runs :arrow: to the bike room and get's him self on the first bike he look's at, so i think it was time for him to get his first schwinn :D and here it is
don't know the year yet but this is the serial # BE3160
It need's a new seat and a paint job and all the decals but for now i think is best to keep it as is, but soon i will be looking for the needed good's for later :!:
bici206.jpg

bici204.jpg

bici202.jpg

that was him working on the training wheel's

bici201.jpg

him coming back from a run

bici205.jpg

him nice and happy :D
hopefully now he run's to his own bike :lol: later guy's thank's for viewing:wink:

Re: my grandson fist schwinn

I'd say you have a very happy grandson :D The stingray is a Feb. '69.

Re: my grandson fist schwinn

necessaryevil said:
I'd say you have a very happy grandson :D The stingray is a Feb. '69.
thank's so much and you have no idea of how happy he is ,again thank you.
later mike :wink:

very nice !here's a pic. of my grandson on his first schwinn !
AnthonysFirsttilmeridingabilkewi-1.jpg

and here's one off his first schwinn ! :lol:

AnthonysFirsttilmeridingabilkewithn.jpg

Hey Guy's :D

thank's alot to all :!:
i realy think that we that like vintage bikes so much we all have to start showing are kid's or grandkid's the importance of keeping the vintage bike trend alive so they don't end up in metal compactors so later in there lives they have something to talk about from there vintage bikes.

let's keep this alive :!:

He looks super happy rico. Vintage Schwinns are bombproof, he'll be ridin' it forever and a day!

Quanah said:
He looks super happy rico. Vintage Schwinns are bombproof, he'll be ridin' it forever and a day!

i agree with Quanah, and that bike seems to be in prety good condition how and where did you get it ?

B607 said:
Rico, buy that kid a set of wrenches! Get him started early. 8) Gary

Hi B607
I will but not only for him also for my grand dougther she too like's tools and she's only two year's old :shock:

i think i will have a family of bike lover's :lol:

Thank's for you're post , later :!:

Back