My girlfriends Spaceliner

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
So this is my ladies spaceliner. I took it all apart, cleaned it up and added a couple things. My girlfriend is actually the reason I got into bikes. She was into bikes and actually had this one and serveral others when we first met and then I took the bike thing to whole new level and became an addict haha. Anyways, took this one all apart regreased everything. Added the gold painted rims with new white walls, and the star sprocket and the light on the bars. Removed the front rack and added the fenders. I think it came out pretty awesome. She seemed pretty happy with it. She really wanted the amf star sproket. I gotta keep her happy otherwise she starts asking me too many questions about all my projects in the garage haha

Crisp and clean build!
Love them liners!

Looks great with the star chainring! Man, that is either one long stem or you ain't got much left in the fork! Nice, clean, CHROME:cool2:

Dig the build. I'm trying to get through a chrome Spaceliner build right now myself & have a maroon AMC Mark 7 (Spaceliner-style) too, so I'm partial to this style of bike for sure. Your chrome is nice & shiny. Like the gold rims too.

Dig the build. I'm trying to get through a chrome Spaceliner build right now myself & have a maroon AMC Mark 7 (Spaceliner-style) too, so I'm partial to this style of bike for sure. Your chrome is nice & shiny. Like the gold rims too.
Thanks man

Awesome Job! Where did you get the AMF star sprocket?

So this is my ladies spaceliner. I took it all apart, cleaned it up and added a couple things. My girlfriend is actually the reason I got into bikes. She was into bikes and actually had this one and serveral others when we first met and then I took the bike thing to whole new level and became an addict haha. Anyways, took this one all apart regreased everything. Added the gold painted rims with new white walls, and the star sprocket and the light on the bars. Removed the front rack and added the fenders. I think it came out pretty awesome. She seemed pretty happy with it. She really wanted the amf star sproket. I gotta keep her happy otherwise she starts asking me too many questions about all my projects in the garage haha

Back