(My George Barris) Iverson Bandito Build!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I enjoy building rare bikes that can not be found. This bike was built by Iverson with the designing of George Barris. I will be mocking up the triangle pattern and adding it to an existing Iverson frame to eliminate the need for a jig. 8)

scan0002.jpg

bandito1.jpg

Here is the humble beginning! :D

bandito1-1.jpg

bandito3-1.jpg

bandito2-1.jpg

I now have the bike mocked up, and will not have to come up with some fenders, guard and seat to continue it.

bandito1-2.jpg

bandito4-1.jpg

bandito1.jpg

bandito5.jpg

bandito2.jpg

This might possibly be one of the most retarded looking bikes ever produced, but for some reason I want one.
I can't afford $8,000 for the one in the Muscle Bike Museum so this is the next best thing! :D

RailRider said:
This might possibly be one of the most retarded looking bikes ever produced, but for some reason I want one.
I can't afford $8,000 for the one in the Muscle Bike Museum so this is the next best thing! :D
That is the whole point man. I can't afford a 60K 1911 Indian motorcycle so I'm making one myself too. BTW, it is really cool. If you show it blow up the original ads for the Barris Bike and display them together.

Here are a couple more pix just to wet your taste bud's!

Another Ad!
bandito.jpg

Here are two pix of the one at the Muscle Bike Museum.
IMG_3475_Large.jpg

IMG_5245_Large.jpg

funky, but i like! hopefully those were forsaken motomags before you had your way with em! :wink:

Thats an awesome idea. Not to many people no about the George Barris bicycles, so its cool to see somebody paying omage

zach_oh_mi said:
Thats an awesome idea. Not to many people no about the George Barris bicycles, so its cool to see somebody paying omage

Yeah we make people sick on the Muscle Bike Forums with this kind of stuff. lol

Had a buddy from Canada that is on the MBF trade me this shifter off his custom bike for another so that I could have the correct one. Talk about giving the shirt off your back!

bandito2-3.jpg

RailRider said:
Had a buddy from Canada that is on the MBF trade me this shifter off his custom bike for another so that I could have the correct one. Talk about giving the shirt off your back!

bandito2-3.jpg
:)
i'm liking this build....
watching for update photo. :mrgreen: 8)

Thanks, this will be worked on as I get time, I actually have 2 other bikes being built right now, and need to complete them first. I just got excited and mocked this up real quick. lol I need to come up with some square fenders for it.

Found this last night! Any guesses? :D

fender1.jpg

How about now? lol Found them at Rural King Farm store, some kind of couplings.
They are fenders now, they are so close it blows my mind. I bought them to make more out of
fiberglass inside them like a mold. May just go with them as once trimmed a little.

fender3.jpg

RailRider said:
Thanks, this will be worked on as I get time, I actually have 2 other bikes being built right now, and need to complete them first. I just got excited and mocked this up real quick. lol I need to come up with some square fenders for it.

i knew here.
man, that will work. :idea:

Latest posts

Back