My friends Cycle Truck Wheels

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just finished relacing a friends wheels for his cycle-truck. these came out nice, powdercoated yellow with green pinstripes and hubs rechromed.He's painting the frame green this is going to look good
013-7.jpg

014-5.jpg

015-5.jpg

016-3.jpg

Larry said:
The front rim is missing 2 spokes.
That's the other thing that was bugging me that I couldn't get my finger on! Thanks bicyclerick for entertain us with your bike version of "find what's out of place" :) Again, very cool color combo on those rims.

Yes the ft wheel wasn't finished yet when I took those pictures. He left two spokes out of the box that he brought everything to me in,so I was in a holding phase until he could bring them too me. I don't know if he's a green bay fan or not, but its a good color combo.

Those look great Rick. Tell your friend to bring the frame and let me know when he is coming, I will need to take it as my new job of "cycletruck inspector" requires me to. :D

I'm going to need the kickback rebuilt on my Typhoon, I took a long ride downhill this weekend and think I fried it (almost totally)

Nice job, thanks for sharing!

Back