my fresh finds

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eparsons

They say I gotta go to rehab and I say NO NO NO
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I have been wondering where and how you guys find these great fresh finds , well i think i found some today.
freshfinds.jpg
this will be my bike
westernflyer.jpg
and this one too
rollfast2.jpg
my wife claimed this one
firebolt.jpg
and this poor guy , well i couldn't leave him sitting there
poorguy.jpg
all four for a $100 buck , i think i did good for my first big bike sale.

I forgot to say that today is my birthday, so happy birthday too me, Glad my wife convinced me togo , Sometimes they are right. lol

Nice finds. I just got one that has the same frame as the second one there, mine's a Hawthorne badged bike. Always liked the twin top tubes.

The big bald guy with the big smile on my face, that was me. These bikes are almost as addictive as tattoos. This was my first bike sale, going to try and make the one at bikes inc. next weekend. If you see me say hi , i want to shake your hand and thank you for a great site.

Looks like another great score for Fort Worth! I sooooooo wish I could have managed biz trip there for this sale.
Your wife has excellent taste!!!

Your green bicycle looks Shelby to me.
Chain ring was used by Shelby, paint detail is Shelby...particularly the fork dart, the fork crown is Shelby and the low profile headtube cups are a Shelby characteristic as well.
Besides, Manton and Smiths are much rarer and I have a better chance of guessing correctly :)
Chris

How much for the firebolt? if ur selling.

Back