My first Schwinn...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
...I know it's a repop, sorry. :D

426256_4209023277961_58004875_n.jpg

As a newbie i learn lot of things everyday and totally fell in love with early stingrays but can't afford one for the moment.

Found this one which is almost unused, I intend to ride it as is for now but would like to transform it to look like early ones. I know that it will decrease its value but it's a repop and it will sure last less than an original... or maybe wait and go hunting for early parts to build a real one... I love the look and for the moment i'm not enough an expert so i want to build one with the overall look of an early one and don't really care if it's not 100% correct.

What you guys think?

at least i have to change that front wheel...look at this so ugly front hub!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you. :wink:

Yes a repop but none the less , still a nice bike ! if your gonna have a repop thats the one to have !
I like it 8)

Ralph

Very nice bike indeed. 8)

And that appears to be perhaps a drum brake on the front hub. 8)

Stuff you sorry's in a Sack.

"Any bike, cheap or expensive, doesn't matter. A bike is always greater than the sum of its parts." - Lifecycles video

"Fun is FUN!" - my LBS owner and personal superhero

trucks005.jpg

It all started with a repop schwinn. I have 30+ bikes in my basement. I don't have too many, just not enough space. Always been a cyclist, as long as I had one road bike, one mountian bike, and one hybrid I was fine. It all changed when I bought a repop schwinn for no other reason than it will look great hanging on the wall. Started my love for cruisers. For every person that says what did you buy that for, there's three people looking at you bike thinking to themselves I'd like to have one of those.

Latest posts

Back