My First Electra (Ticino)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today I picked up my first Electra Cruiser. Its a Ticino 7D. Saw it at the sports store and they are getting rid of them so they were $300 off :D I rode it around the block and it is SMOOTH. It will be nice riding it to the office.

Here are some quick pictures I snapped in the Garage when I got home:
CIMG1323.jpg

CIMG1324.jpg

CIMG1325.jpg

CIMG1326.jpg

CIMG1327.jpg

CIMG1328.jpg

CIMG1329.jpg

Thanks! I wasn't sure on the color at first but I really like it.

Yeah They are on sale for $250 off and then I had a coupon for another $50 off because I buy stuff there often.

Took it for a spin. Here is a pic I took with the iPhone
photo-1.jpg

It's a great commuter. I rode it today to the office. Though I will have to get to used to not sitting on a sprung seat like my cruiser has.

I'm with you on the Dimpled fenders. The 7D doesn't come with those ones so I'll have to buy the dimpled ones later on.

Any suggestions on a Rear rack for it? I want to hang two Swiss Ammo bags off it so I can set my lock and gear on one side and my iPad and laptop on the other. Or just a smaller leather bag for some tools and such and I'll keep using my messenger bag for the electronic stuff.

I love what Electra is doing with the Ticino line as far as the retro parts they use and make available separately.

I wish my knees could handle the flatfoot geometry so I could just buy one of their bikes ready to go.

You have a really nice bike here, Enjoy It. :D

Thanks everyone.

I picked this up on sunday afternoon and I already rode is 26 miles. :) and 3 miles in a rain storm lol so I say I would recommend it to anyone. Though the tires are not the best when wet. Almost whipped out taking a corner too fast in the rain.

Latest posts

Back