My First Custom Bikes.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. Just thought I would share my first couple bikes I put together. I just recently got re-interested in bikes after about a 13 year hiatus lol. I picked up a few cheap cruisers and made them my own. Here they are, Thanks for checkin em out guys and gals. I know I have got a long way to go and a lot to learn to put out any really cool builds.... but i guess ya gotta start somewhere

Murray Monterey

Huffy Good Vibrations

The painted rims really make the bikes stand out as well as the painted crank arms and front sprockets. I also like how you painted some of the small items on each bike the color of the rims.

Thanks guys. I appreciate it. I work as an automotive mechanic, and I really like coming home and playing around with a simple old beach cruiser. something relaxing and enjoyable in the change of pace. Now I want to take it to the next step and try my hand at cutting one up and stretching it. I just picked up the perfect candidate ($10 Crusty Huffy)

Derbyhoss said:
Now I want to take it to the next step and try my hand at cutting one up and stretching it. I just picked up the perfect candidate ($10 Crusty Huffy)
:mrgreen: YES! Looking forward to seeing it!
Your other bikes are cool too though!!! :wink:

Luke.

sometimes less is more i feel . i mean we all like to get outrageous and crazy when it comes to thinking up something nobody has ,but having that classic clean look is timeless . when u get to that point when yur riding stretched cruisers or crazy tricked out customs ..its always nice to come back and ride that plain ol simple , no bells and whistles bike. beautiful bikes man.

Back