my first build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
typhoon my wifes bike needs some things like grips and some other littel things sugestions welcome

IM000889.jpg

if it were mine, id want a black rear rack, black grips and maybe a black front basket. P.S i like the chaingaurd on it too :D then id have to ride it plenty so as toverifyit was fit for the wifey to ride :lol: nice people mover BTW - - - - > AS IS

Looks great with the color combo. The different colored fender braces are sharp. Nice pinstripping, did you do that yourself? The front fender looks to be on backwards, usually the brace comes from the behind the wheel, not from the top.

grips, chainguard and you are set.. For the wife's bike a basket up front.

cman said:
Looks great with the color combo. The different colored fender braces are sharp. Nice pinstripping, did you do that yourself? The front fender looks to be on backwards, usually the brace comes from the behind the wheel, not from the top.

grips, chainguard and you are set.. For the wife's bike a basket up front.

lol @ me the fender is on backwards , pinstripping is a stincel i made out of vinyl

the bike looks GREAT. I would suggest maybe an Electra Rat Rod seat. Your wife (or you) would like riding it better with a more comfortable seat. The Rat Rod seat has some green flames and piping on it that might match the paint scheme. Or a plain black seat would work just as well.

jeff

ratdaddy said:
the books looks GREAT. I would suggest maybe an Electra Rat Rod seat. Your wife (or you) would like riding it better with a more comfortable seat. The Rat Rod seat has some green flames and piping on it that might match the paint scheme. Or a plain black seat would work just as well.

jeff

yes we are going to get the rat seat i want to get the matching grips but she wants the green schw. grips what mama wants mama gets

Latest posts

Back