my first bike!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my first bike me so happy lol i threw in some pics just for fun ^-^

DSC06200.jpg
DSC06418.jpg

Very nice, great job on the flames and nice headbadge. Welcome aboard...Kelly

Whoa! It's like MadMax meets Jimi Hendrix :D

How'd you do the paint effects on the frame & fork? Airbrush? Rattle can? or??

-Mp

Welcome aboard BTW

thank you! just spray can. everything was colored using spray cans. first everything colored in black, then just where u want the flame to be in gold and over the gold lightly spray with a red used on top of chormo to make metallic red over a mask. spray over the mask, remove it let it dry, place it askew as desired half on and half off the first spray. lightly spray again and repeat... then when finish place a gloss to bring out the colors... i hope im making sense lol

Rat Rod said:
Canadian Translation: colored = coloured :mrgreen:

Now I understand ! :mrgreen:

ohyesitsme - thanks for the info, I thought that was how you did it but it can't hurt to verify. It's all good info for the knowledge base :D

-Mp

Multipass said:
Rat Rod said:
Canadian Translation: colored = coloured :mrgreen:

Now I understand ! :mrgreen:

ohyesitsme - thanks for the info, I thought that was how you did it but it can't hurt to verify. It's all good info for the knowledge base :D

-Mp

:D i forgot to say to cut out the mask in the shape and size of the flames u want depending on what ur doing. either way i think u got the idea ;) enjoy!

i think my brother is more obsessed with my spokes then i am lol so i decided to throw in a pic of them too ^-^

DSC06215.jpg

Latest posts

Back